BOAT REGISTRATION AND IDENTIFICATION
Before launching, all boats must have:
1. A current State of Michigan registration sticker and MC numbers installed (if applicable)
2. The property owner's lot number, posted on both sides of all boats including canoes, kayaks, etc.. Residents must provide their own stick-on numbers (stickers must be contrasting color and 3 inches high minimum).
A. Condo site lots will have a C prefix (due to duplicate lot numbers)
3. A Twin Lakes sticker on all boats including paddleboats, canoes and kayaks. The stickers should be placed on both sides of the motor for power boats.
Contact Boat Launch Coordinator for stickers. Boats that are not properly identified will not be able to be launched.
Homeowners Association dues must be current to launch boats.
- For April launching, dues must be paid by March 31st
- For May launching, dues must be paid by April 30th
- For June launching, dues must be paid by May 31st
- No payments will be accepted at the boat launch dock
The launch restriction is linked to the lot number; no boat/pontoon may be launched under a different name that would be docked at your address/lot number.