Twin Lakes Village subdivison was founded in 1958 and developed by Kelly & Cook Developers. The first phase of the neighborhood was built between 1958-1960 (TLIA). The second phase are Site Condos developed by Kelly Bros. Development, Inc. and began in 1988. It was developed in 4 phases. There are currently are several vacant lots still waiting to be developed.